It’s simple … BETTER PRODUCTS, BETTER SERVICE! Carolina Yard Barns has been providing premium wood storage buildings to the Greater Triangle area for many years. We have watched the Triangle grow and have seen the demanding need for high quality wood storage buildings.
Watch Us Work
Have you ever wondered what building a custom shed on your property would look like? Do you have concerns about the time it would take to put one together? Have a look at this time-lapse video of one of our recent constructions and see exactly what the process looks like from start to finish! Of course every build is unique, but this will give you a good idea of what to expect from a building from Carolina Yard Barns.
Below is a comparison table that shows why our product is much higher quality than our competition. Still not sure, stop by our display lot and we can show you why our product is better than the other shed companies. We strongly advise that you look at a display model of any company you are considering using because pictures on the internet may not be a true representation of the quality of work.
|Carolina Yard Barns||The Competition|
|Floor Framing||TREATED 12″ on center||16″ on center (sometimes NON Treated)|
|Floor Decking||3/4″ plywood||5/8″ OSB or Plywood|
|Wall Framing||16″ on center 2 x 4 studs||24″ on center, depending on competitor may be 2 x 3 studs|
|Ventilation||Comes Standard||Purchase separately|
|Concrete Leveling Blocks||2 levels of blocks included in base price||Purchase separately|
|Warranty||5 year top to bottom warranty||2 year warranty|
|Door Hinges||Full length heavy duty piano hinge||Small strapping hinges|
|Floor Weight Load||Will easily accomodate lawn tractors, four wheelers, etc.||Some competitors have floor systems that are not recommended for lawn tractors|
Still not Convinced … Here’s a Little More
- LONGEVITY! Carolina Yard Barns is in it’s 14th year! The owner of Carolina Yard Barns started building sheds for a major retailer in 1997 and then went out on his own and has created a very reputable and successful company with thousands of satisfied customers. some companies may claim to have been in business for a long time but really have only been building sheds for other shed companies. Unfortunately a lot of start-up companies do not last more than a year or two. We get phone calls regularly for repair work on things that should be covered by a warranty but unfortunately the company that built the shed is no longer in business. These start-up shed companies are often times cheaper but come with the risk of them not being there when you need them.
- Serving about a 60 mile radius around Raleigh, North Carolina area.
- We pride ourselves in building a superior shed
- All Sheds custom built on your site
- Locally owned and operated
- Concerned about neighborhood restrictions? We can work with you to conform to your subdivisions standards. We can custom create a shed as well.
- Licensed and insured
- Member of the Home Builders Association of Raleigh-Wake County
- Member of the Garner Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau accredited A+ rating
- 5 year top to bottom warranty on all sheds that covers materials and workmanship!
- We build sheds in Sanford, Fayetteville, Rocky Mount, Benson, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Carrboro, Henderson, Clayton, Smithfield, Goldsboro and many other places at no additional charge!